To be a positive force in transforming the lives of people, especially the disadvantaged sections of the society, focusing on women and children, through relevant education, innovative health care, and market-focused livelihood programs.
OUR MISSION TAG LINE
“Ajmal for education, education for all”
In order to realize our vision, we have adopted the following mission objectives:
- To establish schools and colleges with requisite infrastructure, qualified and competent teachers, and adequate teaching-learning accessories all across the state and gradually expand the network in order to impart quality education in science, arts, commerce, law and teacher education, and other relevant vocational streams.
- To identify meritorious students from remote, rural region and from poor, marginalized sections of society with a view to nurture, train, mould and groom them in a conducive ambience to fulfill their individual and societal aspirations.
- To provide help to the needy, the desirable, the physically and mentally handicapped, the old, widows, and the poor people.
- To conduct competitive examination to instill competitive mindset amongst the students.
- To help and guide students for national and state level civil services.
- To provide skill development opportunitis to the unemployed youths and help them for suitable placements.